- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Google/Google Settings.
- Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the current default Google account.
- Tap a different account.
How do I change my Google Play account for in app purchases? So, one method to change your Google Play Wallet ID is by logging-in with a different account. To do that, open Google Play Store and tap on the circular profile icon on the top right corner. Now, choose the account you want to use and download the app again.
How do I pay with a different Google Play account?
If you just want to use another account for Google Play credits or make a payment towards a non-gaming app, simply go to the Play Store and change the account by tapping the profile icon on the top right corner and select another account from which you would like to make the purchase.
How do I switch my Google Play Pay account?
How to change your Google Play account
- Open the Google Play app and tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- You’ll see your name and email address at the top of the menu, and tap the down arrow.
- Select the account you want to use.
How do I change my primary Google account on Android?
How to switch your primary Google account
- Open your Google settings (either from within your phone’s settings or by opening the Google settings app).
- Go to Search & Now > Accounts & privacy.
- Now, select ‘Google Account’ on the top and choose the one which should be the primary account for Google Now and Search.
How do I change my in app purchase payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How can I delete my account from Google Play?
How to Delete a Google Play Account?
- On your Android device, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap “Accounts.”
- Tap on the Google account that you want to remove.
- Tap “Remove account.”
- Tap “Remove account” again.
How do I remove credit card info from Google Play?
How to remove a payment method on Google Play:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Now tap on the menu and then tap on Payment methods.
- Then tap on More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Under the payment method, you want to remove, tap on Remove.
How do I change my Google account on the app?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How do I switch Google accounts?
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out or Manage accounts. Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
How do I change my in game purchases account?
- Go into Android’s “Settings” area. …
- Choose “Accounts & Sync”.
- You should see something that says “Manage Accounts.” This screen lets you add and remove accounts. …
- Re-launch the game and do whatever it was that you were trying to do (e.g., make/restore a purchase).
How do I change my primary account on Google?
When someone sends you money, it goes into your primary account.
- Open Google Pay .
- At the top right, tap your photo. Bank account.
- Tap on the account you want to update.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Set as primary account.
How do I change my primary Gmail account?
Choose your default account
- Go to your Gmail inbox.
- Click on your profile image at the top right of your inbox.
- Sign out of your account. …
- Back in Gmail.com, click Sign in and choose your preferred default account.
- Enter your password.
- Click Next.
- Now you can add your other accounts to your new default account.
How do I change my primary email on Google?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info. …
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.
How do I change my Google Play email?
Add or change payments email contacts
- Sign in to the Payments profile.
- Click Settings.
- Under “Payments users,” click Manage payments users.
- To change a user’s notification settings, click the user’s name. …
- Next to “Email preferences,” click Edit .
Why can’t I remove my card from Google Play?
There are times that Google will not allow you to remove the last payment method. If you’re using any kind of subscription or location-limited item (app, book, music, or movie) you have to keep at least one payment method on your account at all times and won’t be allowed to remove the last one.
How can I remove my account?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How can I delete my account?
Open up the mobile app on your iPhone or Android Device. Log in and go to App Settings to find the Delete Account button at the bottom. Tap it then confirm. The data and matches are wiped.
How do I delete a Google pay account permanently?
To get started:
- Go to myaccount.google.com. You might need to sign in.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to “Download or delete your data,” and select Delete a service. Delete a service. You might need to sign in.
- Find “Google Pay,” and select Delete .
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can’t remove payment method from Google?
You can edit or remove a debit card, a credit card, or bank account info stored in Google Pay. You can’t edit or remove your Google Pay balance.
Remove a payment method
- Go to Google Pay.
- At the top, click Payment methods.
- Next to a card or bank account, click Remove. Remove.
How do I remove a credit card from everything?
On the left menu, click “Privacy & Security.” Scroll down to “Forms & Autofill” and click “Saved Addresses” to see what cards you have saved. Select a saved card and click “Remove” to delete it.
How do I change account on app?
Add a Google or other account to your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. …
- At the bottom, tap Add account.
- Tap the type of account you want to add. …
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re adding accounts, you may need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I change the account associated with my app?
- Remove/Delete App on the phone. …
- Look for the app again in the playstore and look to see what account the app is associated with. …
- Go to your SETTINGS on your phone > GENERAL > ACCOUNTS & SYNC > GOOGLE.
- Click on the account you want to remove.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots menu on the top right corner.
How do I add another Google account to my phone?
Add or remove your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add. …
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.